HJAN is looking for passionate, creative and dedicated alumni to represent HJAN in their city. Responsibilities may include:
- Creating and maintaining a Meetup.com group for your city
- Building a strong collaborative relationship with your local Harvard Club
- Organizing programs, cultural and social events on a monthly basis
- Working with HJAN’s leadership on various programming initiatives
- Building HJAN’s leadership, membership and community in your city or country
Our goal is to help form teams of 3-5 HJAN members in cities and country around the world, with each team committed to building a local or regional chapter. If you would like to help build the HJAN community near you, or know of someone who can help, please contact us.