Welcome to the Harvard Jewish Alumni Network (HJAN), a global community of Jewish alumni, faculty and staff from across Harvard University. Please join our community and register as a new member.
We started HJAN to build a strong and inclusive network of alumni that connect culturally, socially and professionally in cities around the world. With your help, we envision:
- Monthly gatherings of Harvard Jewish alumni in your city (e.g. speakers, networking, volunteering, social and cultural events);
- Mentoring programs for alumni and current students;
- Trips to visit local Jewish and Harvard communities around the world;
- New friends in a supportive and welcoming community;
- And much more!
HJAN is not only for those that were active in Hillel, Chabad, or the Jewish Student Association while in school, but any alum that supports our vision, and wants to connect to the broader Harvard Jewish community.
So, if you are a Harvard alum, faculty or staff, please join our community and register as a new member, to stay informed about our development, learn about relevant events and opportunities, and connect to other Jewish alumni near you.
Once you are registered, join us on the major social networks:
- Facebook: To stay informed, share stories, ask questions, post pictures and video, and meet other members.
- LinkedIn: For jobs and professional opportunities, and networking with other members.
- Twitter: For quick updates and information relevant to the HJAN community.
In just a few short months, we’ve gotten tremendous support and encouragement from all corners of the globe. But we need your energy and passion to help organize social, cultural and educational events in cities around the world. If you have any suggestions, or wish to get involved, please let us know!